Scrabble word: FANG
Is FANG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a Bantu language spoken in Cameroon
- noun - an appendage of insects that is capable of injecting venom
- noun - canine tooth of a carnivorous animal
- noun - hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake
- Any of the hollow or grooved teeth of a venomous snake with which it injects its poison.
- Any of the canine teeth of a carnivorous animal with which it seizes and tears its prey.
- A fanglike structure, especially a chelicera of a venomous spider.
- The root of a tooth.
- adj - a long, pointed tooth [n -S] : FANGED, FANGLESS, FANGLIKE
There are 4 letters in FANG: A F G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANG
Click to search all anagrams of FANG plus a wildcard: FANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANG
Images for FANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.