Scrabble word: FANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANG exist?
Definitions of FANG in dictionaries:
- noun - a Bantu language spoken in Cameroon
- noun - an appendage of insects that is capable of injecting venom
- noun - canine tooth of a carnivorous animal
- noun - hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake
- Any of the hollow or grooved teeth of a venomous snake with which it injects its poison.
- Any of the canine teeth of a carnivorous animal with which it seizes and tears its prey.
- A fanglike structure, especially a chelicera of a venomous spider.
- The root of a tooth.
- adj - a long, pointed tooth [n -S] : FANGED, FANGLESS, FANGLIKE