Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAGIN exist?
Definitions of FAGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a villainous Jew in a novel by Charles Dickens
- n - a person who instructs others in crime
There are 5 letters in FAGIN: A F G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAGIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAGIN plus a wildcard: FAGIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAGIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAGIN
- fagin - Master of picking pockets.
- fagin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fagin Photos
- Neil Morrissey as fagin grouptravelorganiser.com
- BBC NEWS UK England London Letters caused rewrite of fagin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.