Scrabble word: FACING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACING exist?
Definitions of FACING in dictionaries:
- noun - a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- noun - an ornamental coating to a building
- noun - a protective covering that protects the outside of a building
- noun - providing something with a surface of a different material
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - be opposite
- verb - turn so as to face
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - turn so as to expose the face
- verb - line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- verb - cover the front or surface of
- A piece of material sewn to the edge of a garment, such as a dress or coat, as lining or decoration.
- Material used for such a lining or decoration.
- An outer layer or coating applied to a surface for protection or decoration.
- noun - a lining at the edge of a garment
There are 6 letters in FACING: A C F G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACING plus a wildcard: FACING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACING
Images for FACING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.