Scrabble word: IF
In which Scrabble dictionary does IF exist?
Definitions of IF in dictionaries:
- In the event that: If I were to go, I would be late.
- On the condition that: She will play the piano only if she is paid.
- Although possibly; even though: It is a handsome if useless trinket.
- Whether: Ask if he plans to come to the meeting.
- A possibility, condition, or stipulation: There will be no ifs, ands, or buts in this matter.
There are 2 letters in IF: F I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IF plus a wildcard: IF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IF
2 letter words
Images for IF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.