Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIN exist?
Definitions of FIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- noun - organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- verb - equip (a car) with fins
- verb - propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
- verb - show the fins above the water while swimming
- A membranous appendage extending from the body of a fish or other aquatic animal, used for propelling, steering, or balancing the body in the water.
- A fixed or movable airfoil used to stabilize an aircraft, a missile, or a projectile in flight.
- A projecting vane used for cooling, as on a radiator or an engine cylinder.
- See tail fin (n.
- To equip with fins.
- To emerge with the fins above water.
- To swim, as a fish.
- To lash the water with the fins.
- A five-dollar bill.
- verb - to equip with fins (external paddle-like structures)
There are 3 letters in FIN: F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIN plus a wildcard: FIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIN
Images for FIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.