Scrabble word: FIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIN exist?
Definitions of FIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- noun - organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- verb - equip (a car) with fins
- verb - propel oneself through the water in a finning motion
- verb - show the fins above the water while swimming
- A membranous appendage extending from the body of a fish or other aquatic animal, used for propelling, steering, or balancing the body in the water.
- A fixed or movable airfoil used to stabilize an aircraft, a missile, or a projectile in flight.
- A projecting vane used for cooling, as on a radiator or an engine cylinder.
- See tail fin (n.
- To equip with fins.
- To emerge with the fins above water.
- To swim, as a fish.
- To lash the water with the fins.
- A five-dollar bill.
- verb - to equip with fins (external paddle-like structures)