Scrabble word: FINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINE exist?
Definitions of FINE in dictionaries:
- noun - money extracted as a penalty
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- adj - being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj - minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj - thin in thickness or diameter
- adj - characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj - of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj - free from impurities
- adv - an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- adv - in a delicate manner
- Of superior quality, skill, or appearance: a fine day; a fine writer.
- Very small in size, weight, or thickness: fine type; fine paper.
- Free from impurities.
- Containing pure metal in a specified proportion or amount: gold 21 carats fine.
- Very sharp; keen: a blade with a fine edge.
- Thin; slender: fine hairs.
- Consisting of very small particles; not coarse: fine dust.
- Subtle or precise: a fine difference.
- Able to make or detect effects of great subtlety or precision; sensitive: has a fine eye for color.
- Trained to the highest degree of physical efficiency: a fine racehorse.
- Characterized by refinement or elegance.
- Being in a state of satisfactory health; quite well: I’m fine.
- Used as an intensive: a fine mess.
- Very well: doing fine.
- A sum of money required to be paid as a penalty for an offense.
- A forfeiture or penalty to be paid to the offended party in a civil action.
- An amicable settlement of a suit over land ownership.
- An end; a termination.
- In conclusion; finally.
- In summation; in brief.
- The end.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 4 letters in FINE: E F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINE plus a wildcard: FINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINE
Images for FINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.