Scrabble word: FINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINE exist?
Definitions of FINE in dictionaries:
- noun - money extracted as a penalty
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- adj - being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj - minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj - thin in thickness or diameter
- adj - characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj - of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj - free from impurities
- adv - an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- adv - in a delicate manner
- Of superior quality, skill, or appearance: a fine day; a fine writer.
- Very small in size, weight, or thickness: fine type; fine paper.
- Free from impurities.
- Containing pure metal in a specified proportion or amount: gold 21 carats fine.
- Very sharp; keen: a blade with a fine edge.
- Thin; slender: fine hairs.
- Consisting of very small particles; not coarse: fine dust.
- Subtle or precise: a fine difference.
- Able to make or detect effects of great subtlety or precision; sensitive: has a fine eye for color.
- Trained to the highest degree of physical efficiency: a fine racehorse.
- Characterized by refinement or elegance.
- Being in a state of satisfactory health; quite well: I’m fine.
- Used as an intensive: a fine mess.
- Very well: doing fine.
- A sum of money required to be paid as a penalty for an offense.
- A forfeiture or penalty to be paid to the offended party in a civil action.
- An amicable settlement of a suit over land ownership.
- An end; a termination.
- In conclusion; finally.
- In summation; in brief.
- The end.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)