Is FINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - money extracted as a penalty
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- adj - being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj - minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj - thin in thickness or diameter
- adj - characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj - of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj - free from impurities
- adv - an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- adv - in a delicate manner
- Of superior quality, skill, or appearance: a fine day; a fine writer.
- Very small in size, weight, or thickness: fine type; fine paper.
- Free from impurities.
- Containing pure metal in a specified proportion or amount: gold 21 carats fine.
- Very sharp; keen: a blade with a fine edge.
- Thin; slender: fine hairs.
- Consisting of very small particles; not coarse: fine dust.
- Subtle or precise: a fine difference.
- Able to make or detect effects of great subtlety or precision; sensitive: has a fine eye for color.
- Trained to the highest degree of physical efficiency: a fine racehorse.
- Characterized by refinement or elegance.
- Being in a state of satisfactory health; quite well: I’m fine.
- Used as an intensive: a fine mess.
- Very well: doing fine.
- A sum of money required to be paid as a penalty for an offense.
- A forfeiture or penalty to be paid to the offended party in a civil action.
- An amicable settlement of a suit over land ownership.
- An end; a termination.
- In conclusion; finally.
- In summation; in brief.
- The end.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 4 letters in FINE: E F I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINE, to go: FINE?
Rearrange the letters in FINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FINE
What's nearby FINE
Lookup in Wiki for FINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINE"