Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINES exist?
Definitions of FINES in dictionaries:
- noun - money extracted as a penalty
- verb - issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- adj - of excellent quality
- v - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 5 letters in FINES: E F I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINES plus a wildcard: FINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINES
- News from Kimbel Library Food For fines
- ATS loses big in Bellingham has to pay fines
- ... Sun - Police say court administrator collected fines and kept them
- The Eighth Amendment Limits of fines and Punishments
- civil fines and monetary fines and penalties
- fines Herbes - Etal des Epices
- Les pierres fines
- single street in Lambeth generated nearly 1m in parking fines last ...
- Dons Life Whats the point of library fines
- Bagues Cables et Pierres fines
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.