Scrabble word: FINEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINEST exist?
Definitions of FINEST in dictionaries:
- adj - being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj - minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj - thin in thickness or diameter
- adj - characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj - of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 6 letters in FINEST: E F I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINEST plus a wildcard: FINEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.