Scrabble word: SITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITE exist?
Definitions of SITE in dictionaries:
- noun - the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- noun - physical position in relation to the surroundings
- noun - a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
- verb - assign a location to
- The place where a structure or group of structures was, is, or is to be located: a good site for the school.
- The place or setting of something: a historic site; a job site.
- A computer or network of computers associated with a unique identifying number on the Internet and electronically accessible, as through a browser.
- verb - to place in position for operation