Scrabble word: EXITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXITS exist?
Definitions of EXITS in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the act of going out
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - lose the lead
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - to go out
There are 5 letters in EXITS: E I S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXITS plus a wildcard: EXITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXITS
Images for EXITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.