Scrabble word: IT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IT exist?
Definitions of IT in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of engineering that deals with the use of computers and telecommunications to retrieve and store and transmit information
- Used to refer to that one previously mentioned.
- Used as the subject of an impersonal verb: It is snowing.
- Used as an anticipatory subject to emphasize a term that is not itself a subject: It was on Friday that all the snow fell.
- Used to refer to a general condition or state of affairs: She couldn’t stand it.
- Used to refer to something that is the best, the most desirable, or without equal: He thinks he’s it.
- An animal that has been neutered: The cat is an it.
- pron - the 3d person sing. neuter pronoun