Scrabble word: IT
Is IT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IT in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of engineering that deals with the use of computers and telecommunications to retrieve and store and transmit information
- Used to refer to that one previously mentioned.
- Used as the subject of an impersonal verb: It is snowing.
- Used as an anticipatory subject to emphasize a term that is not itself a subject: It was on Friday that all the snow fell.
- Used to refer to a general condition or state of affairs: She couldn’t stand it.
- Used to refer to something that is the best, the most desirable, or without equal: He thinks he’s it.
- An animal that has been neutered: The cat is an it.
- pron - the 3d person sing. neuter pronoun
There are 2 letters in IT: I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IT
Click to search all anagrams of IT plus a wildcard: IT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IT
Images for IT
Lookup in Wiki for IT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.