Scrabble word: KIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIT exist?
Definitions of KIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a case for containing a set of articles
- noun - gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- noun - young of any of various fur-bearing animals
- verb - supply with a set of articles or tools
- A set of articles or implements used for a specific purpose: a survival kit; a shaving kit.
- A container for such a set.
- A set of parts or materials to be assembled: a model airplane kit.
- A packaged set of related materials: a sales kit.
- A collection of clothing and other personal effects used for travel.
- The entire collection or lot.
- A kitten.
- A young, often undersized fur-bearing animal.
- A tiny, narrow violin used by dancing masters in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- verb - to provide with whatever is needed