Scrabble word: TICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICK exist?
Definitions of TICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis
- noun - a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- noun - a light mattress
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- A light, sharp, clicking sound made repeatedly by a machine, such as a clock.
- A moment.
- A light mark used to check off or call attention to an item.
- A unit on a scale; a degree: when interest rates move up a tick.
- To emit recurring clicking sounds: as the clock ticked.
- To function characteristically or well: machines ticking away; curious about what makes people tick.
- To count or record with or as if with the sound of ticks: a clock ticking the hours; a taxi meter ticking the fare.
- To mark or check off (a listed item) with a tick: ticked off each name as the roll was called.
- Any of numerous small bloodsucking parasitic arachnids of the family Ixodidae, many of which transmit febrile diseases, such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever and Lyme disease.
- Any of various usually wingless, louselike insects of the family Hippobosciddae that are parasitic on sheep, goats, and other animals.
- A cloth case for a mattress or pillow.
- A light mattress without inner springs.
- Credit or an amount of credit.
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound
There are 4 letters in TICK: C I K T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICK plus a wildcard: TICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICK
Images for TICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.