Scrabble word: TICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKS exist?
Definitions of TICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis
- noun - a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- noun - a light mattress
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound