Scrabble word: TICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKS exist?
Definitions of TICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis
- noun - a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- noun - a light mattress
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound
There are 5 letters in TICKS: C I K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICKS plus a wildcard: TICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICKS
Images for TICKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.