Scrabble word: TRICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRICKS exist?
Definitions of TRICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a cunning or deceitful action or device
- noun - a period of work or duty
- noun - an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - an illusory feat
- noun - a prostitute's customer
- noun - (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 6 letters in TRICKS: C I K R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRICKS plus a wildcard: TRICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRICKS
Images for TRICKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.