Scrabble word: SHTICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHTICK exist?
Definitions of SHTICK in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a little
- noun - (Yiddish) a contrived and often used bit of business that a performer uses to steal attention
- noun - (Yiddish) a prank or piece of clowning
- noun - (Yiddish) a devious trick
- A characteristic attribute, talent, or trait that is helpful in securing recognition or attention: tried a new shtick in restaurant design.
- An entertainment routine or gimmick.
- noun - an entertainment routine