Is THICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the location of something surrounded by other things
- adj - not thin
- adj - having component parts closely crowded together
- adj - relatively dense in consistency
- adj - spoken as if with a thick tongue
- adj - having a short and solid form or stature
- adj - hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj - (of darkness) very intense
- adj - (used informally) associated on close terms
- adj - (used informally) stupid
- adj - abounding
- adv - with a thick consistency
- adv - in quick succession
- Relatively great in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the smallest solid dimension; not thin: a thick board.
- Measuring a specified number of units in this dimension: two inches thick.
- Heavy in form, build, or stature; thickset: a thick neck.
- Having component parts in a close, crowded state or arrangement; dense: a thick forest.
- Having or suggesting a heavy or viscous consistency: thick tomato sauce.
- Having a great number; abounding: a room thick with flies.
- Impenetrable by the eyes: a thick fog.
- Not easy to hear or understand; indistinctly articulated: the thick speech of a drunkard.
- Producing indistinctly articulated sounds: the thick tongues of barbarians.
- Noticeably affecting sound; conspicuous: a thick brogue.
- Lacking mental agility; stupid.
- Going beyond what is tolerable; excessive.
- In a thick manner; deeply or heavily: Seashells lay thick on the beach.
- In a close, compact state or arrangement; densely: Dozens of braids hung thick from the back of her head.
- So as to be thick; thickly: Slice the bread thick for the best French toast.
- The thickest part.
- The most active or intense part: in the thick of the fighting.
- adj - having relatively great extent from one surface to its opposite
- noun - the thickest part
There are 5 letters in THICK: C H I K T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of THICK, to go: THICK?
Rearrange the letters in THICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THICK
What's nearby THICK
Lookup in Wiki for THICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THICK"