Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITCH exist?
Definitions of ITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite
- noun - a strong restless desire
- noun - an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- An irritating skin sensation causing a desire to scratch.
- Any of various skin disorders, such as scabies, marked by intense irritation and itching.
- A restless desire or craving for something: an itch to travel.
- To feel, have, or produce an itch.
- To have a desire to scratch.
- To have a persistent, restless craving.
- To cause to itch.
- To scratch (an itch).
- verb - to have an uneasy or tingling skin sensation
There are 4 letters in ITCH: C H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITCH plus a wildcard: ITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITCH
Images for ITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.