Scrabble word: ITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITCH exist?
Definitions of ITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite
- noun - a strong restless desire
- noun - an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- An irritating skin sensation causing a desire to scratch.
- Any of various skin disorders, such as scabies, marked by intense irritation and itching.
- A restless desire or craving for something: an itch to travel.
- To feel, have, or produce an itch.
- To have a desire to scratch.
- To have a persistent, restless craving.
- To cause to itch.
- To scratch (an itch).
- verb - to have an uneasy or tingling skin sensation