Scrabble word: BITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITCH exist?
Definitions of BITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an unpleasant difficulty
- noun - a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked
- noun - informal terms for objecting
- noun - female of any member of the dog family
- verb - complain
- verb - say mean things
- A female canine animal, especially a dog.
- A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
- A lewd woman.
- A complaint.
- Something very unpleasant or difficult.
- verb - to express discontent
There are 5 letters in BITCH: B C H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITCH plus a wildcard: BITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITCH
Images for BITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.