Scrabble word: TI
In which Scrabble dictionary does TI exist?
Definitions of TI in dictionaries:
- noun - a light strong grey lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong lightweight alloys (as for airplane parts)
- noun - shrub with terminal tufts of elongated leaves used locally for thatching and clothing
- noun - the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization
- The seventh tone in the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- noun - the seventh tone of the diatonic musical scale