Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIT exist?
Definitions of FIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a display of bad temper
- noun - a sudden uncontrollable attack
- noun - the manner in which something fits
- noun - a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - be the right size or shape
- verb - satisfy a condition or restriction
- verb - make fit
- verb - insert or adjust several objects or people
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - conform to some shape or size
- verb - provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
- verb - make correspond or harmonize
- adj - meeting adequate standards for a purpose
- adj - (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed
- adj - physically and mentally sound or healthy
- To be the proper size and shape for: These shoes fit me.
- To cause to be the proper size and shape: The tailor fitted the trousers by shortening them.
- To measure for proper size: She fitted me for a new jacket.
- To be appropriate to; suit: music that fits your mood.
- To be in conformity or agreement with: observations that fit the theory nicely.
- To make suitable; adapt: fitted the shelves for large books.
- To make ready; prepare: Specialized training fitted her for the job.
- To equip; outfit: fit out a ship.
- To provide a place or time for: You can’t fit any more toys in the box.
- To insert or adjust so as to be properly in place: fit a handle on a door.
- To be the proper size and shape.
- To be suited; belong: doesn’t fit in with these people.
- To be in harmony; agree: His good mood fit in with the joyful occasion.
- Suited, adapted, or acceptable for a given circumstance or purpose: not a fit time for flippancy.
- Appropriate; proper: Do as you see fit.
- Physically sound; healthy: keeps fit with diet and exercise.
- The state, quality, or way of being fitted: the proper fit of means to ends.
- The manner in which clothing fits: a jacket with a tight fit.
- To an extreme or elaborate degree: dressed up fit to kill.
- A seizure or a convulsion, especially one caused by epilepsy.
- The sudden appearance of a symptom such as coughing or sneezing.
- A sudden outburst of emotion: a fit of jealousy.
- A sudden period of vigorous activity.
- A section of a poem or ballad.
- adj - having good health
- v - to bring to a required form and size
There are 3 letters in FIT: F I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIT plus a wildcard: FIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIT
Images for FIT
- Honda fit 19 Car Databases
- 2012 honda fit Cars review and Specs with honda fit wallpaper gallery
- Honda Jazz fit Mugen Tuning by F154SC Rear View
- wallpaper honda fit MUGEN Car modification - Review Car Picture Hot ...
- Honda fit 3 Car Databases
- Honda fit 2012 especial fotos - Auto Blog
- Honda Jazz fit Mugen Tuning by F154SC. This is cool the Honda fit or ...
- Honda fit PROLIFIK-ONE
- Honda fit PROLIFIK-ONE
- 2013 Honda fit Hybrid Efficient AutomobileEfficient Automobile