Scrabble word: GIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIFT exist?
Definitions of GIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - something acquired without compensation
- noun - natural abilities or qualities
- noun - the act of giving
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - give as a present
- Something that is bestowed voluntarily and without compensation.
- The act, right, or power of giving.
- A talent, an endowment, an aptitude, or a bent.
- To present with a gift.
- To endow with.
- verb - to present with a gift (something given without charge)
There are 4 letters in GIFT: F G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIFT plus a wildcard: GIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIFT
Images for GIFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.