Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIG exist?
Definitions of FIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- noun - Mediterranean tree widely cultivated for its edible fruit
- noun - a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda
- noun - fleshy sweet pear-shaped yellowish or purple multiple fruit eaten fresh or preserved or dried
- Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Ficus, especially F.
- The sweet, hollow, pear-shaped, multiple fruit of this plant, having numerous tiny seedlike fruits.
- Any of several plants bearing similar fruit.
- The fruit of such a plant.
- A trivial or contemptible amount: not worth a fig; didn’t care a fig.
- Dress; array: in full fig.
- Physical condition; shape: in fine fig.
- v - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 3 letters in FIG: F G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIG plus a wildcard: FIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIG
Images for FIG
- Common name fig
- Saturday mornings fig harvest.
- Filefig.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fig and Nectarine Crumble
- Some things you might not know about figs
- Understanding Jaminism Church of Jaminology
- This fig is Ficus carica Panache the striped tiger fig.
- fig Trees Buy Fruit Trees Buy Trees Trees For Sale - Trees ...
- figs are one of the easiest most problem-free fruits you can grow ...
- fig Brunswick - fig Trees - Thompson & Morgan
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.