Scrabble word: FIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIGS exist?
Definitions of FIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- noun - Mediterranean tree widely cultivated for its edible fruit
- noun - a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda
- noun - fleshy sweet pear-shaped yellowish or purple multiple fruit eaten fresh or preserved or dried
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 4 letters in FIGS: F G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIGS plus a wildcard: FIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIGS
Images for FIGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.