Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIGS exist?
Definitions of FIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- noun - Mediterranean tree widely cultivated for its edible fruit
- noun - a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda
- noun - fleshy sweet pear-shaped yellowish or purple multiple fruit eaten fresh or preserved or dried
- v - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 4 letters in FIGS: F G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIGS plus a wildcard: FIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIGS
Images for FIGS
- Cooking with fresh figs
- figs were deemed so important in Classical Greece that sportsmen ate ...
- This is an example of what I do to stay healthy. It is not intended as ...
- figs wallpapers desktop background image picture and photo
- Juicy Ripe Brown Turkey figs
- 1kg figs washed stems removed and cut into quarters
- GIOVANNIS figs Messy and Picky
- figs Yummy Bubby Nutrition Health and Education for Parents of 0 ...
- ... Health Benefits of figs are Amazing figs Local Roots Food Tours
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.