Is FIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - the act of fighting
- noun - an aggressive willingness to compete
- noun - an intense verbal dispute
- noun - a boxing or wrestling match
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- To attempt to harm or gain power over an adversary by blows or with weapons.
- To engage in boxing or wrestling.
- To engage in a quarrel; argue: They are always fighting about money.
- To strive vigorously and resolutely: fought against graft; fighting for her rights.
- To contend with physically or in battle.
- To wage or carry on (a battle).
- To contend for, by or as if by combat: “I now resolved that Calais should be fought to the death” (Winston S.
- To box or wrestle against in a ring.
- To participate in (a boxing match, for example).
- To set (a boxer, for example) in combat with another.
- To contend with or struggle against: fight cancer; fight temptation.
- To try to prevent the development or success of.
- To gain by struggle or striving: fought my way to the top.
- A confrontation between opposing groups in which each attempts to harm or gain power over the other, as with bodily force or weapons.
- A quarrel or conflict.
- A physical conflict between two or more individuals.
- A boxing or wrestling match.
- A struggle to achieve an objective.
- The power or inclination to fight; pugnacity: I just didn’t have any fight left in me.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 5 letters in FIGHT: F G H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIGHT, to go: FIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in FIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIGHT
What's nearby FIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for FIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIGHT"