Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIGHT exist?
Definitions of FLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a formation of aircraft in flight
- noun - an instance of traveling by air
- noun - a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
- noun - the act of escaping physically
- noun - an air force unit smaller than a squadron
- noun - passing above and beyond ordinary bounds
- noun - the path followed by an object moving through space
- noun - a flock of flying birds
- noun - a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports
- verb - shoot a bird in flight
- verb - fly in a flock
- verb - decorate with feathers
- The motion of an object in or through a medium, especially through the earth’s atmosphere or through space.
- An instance of such motion.
- The distance covered in such motion.
- The act or process of flying through the air by means of wings.
- The ability to fly.
- A swift passage or movement.
- A scheduled airline run or trip.
- A group, especially of birds or aircraft, flying together.
- A number of aircraft in the U.
- An exuberant or transcendent effort or display: a flight of the imagination; flights of oratory.
- A series of stairs rising from one landing to another.
- The act or an instance of running away; an escape.
- verb - to fly in a flock
There are 6 letters in FLIGHT: F G H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIGHT plus a wildcard: FLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIGHT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.