Scrabble word: FLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIGHT exist?
Definitions of FLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a formation of aircraft in flight
- noun - an instance of traveling by air
- noun - a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
- noun - the act of escaping physically
- noun - an air force unit smaller than a squadron
- noun - passing above and beyond ordinary bounds
- noun - the path followed by an object moving through space
- noun - a flock of flying birds
- noun - a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports
- verb - shoot a bird in flight
- verb - fly in a flock
- verb - decorate with feathers
- The motion of an object in or through a medium, especially through the earth’s atmosphere or through space.
- An instance of such motion.
- The distance covered in such motion.
- The act or process of flying through the air by means of wings.
- The ability to fly.
- A swift passage or movement.
- A scheduled airline run or trip.
- A group, especially of birds or aircraft, flying together.
- A number of aircraft in the U.
- An exuberant or transcendent effort or display: a flight of the imagination; flights of oratory.
- A series of stairs rising from one landing to another.
- The act or an instance of running away; an escape.
- verb - to fly in a flock