Is FLIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formation of aircraft in flight
- noun - an instance of traveling by air
- noun - a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
- noun - the act of escaping physically
- noun - an air force unit smaller than a squadron
- noun - passing above and beyond ordinary bounds
- noun - the path followed by an object moving through space
- noun - a flock of flying birds
- noun - a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports
- verb - shoot a bird in flight
- verb - fly in a flock
- verb - decorate with feathers
- The motion of an object in or through a medium, especially through the earth’s atmosphere or through space.
- An instance of such motion.
- The distance covered in such motion.
- The act or process of flying through the air by means of wings.
- The ability to fly.
- A swift passage or movement.
- A scheduled airline run or trip.
- A group, especially of birds or aircraft, flying together.
- A number of aircraft in the U.
- An exuberant or transcendent effort or display: a flight of the imagination; flights of oratory.
- A series of stairs rising from one landing to another.
- The act or an instance of running away; an escape.
- verb - to fly in a flock
There are 6 letters in FLIGHT: F G H I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIGHT, to go: FLIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in FLIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIGHT
What's nearby FLIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for FLIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIGHT"