Scrabble word: GILT
Is GILT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GILT in dictionaries:
- noun - a coating of gold or of something that looks like gold
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- Covered with gold or gilt.
- Resembling gold, as in color or luster.
- Superficial brilliance or gloss.
- A young sow that has not farrowed.
- noun - the gold with which something is gilded
There are 4 letters in GILT: G I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILT
Click to search all anagrams of GILT plus a wildcard: GILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILT
Images for GILT
Lookup in Wiki for GILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.