Scrabble word: GUILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUILT exist?
Definitions of GUILT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of having committed an offense
- noun - remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense
- The fact of being responsible for the commission of an offense.
- Culpability for a crime or lesser breach of regulations that carries a legal penalty.
- Remorseful awareness of having done something wrong.
- Self-reproach for supposed inadequacy or wrongdoing.
- Guilty conduct; sin.
- noun - the fact of having committed an offense
There are 5 letters in GUILT: G I L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUILT plus a wildcard: GUILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUILT
Images for GUILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.