Scrabble word: GUILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUILT exist?
Definitions of GUILT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of having committed an offense
- noun - remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense
- The fact of being responsible for the commission of an offense.
- Culpability for a crime or lesser breach of regulations that carries a legal penalty.
- Remorseful awareness of having done something wrong.
- Self-reproach for supposed inadequacy or wrongdoing.
- Guilty conduct; sin.
- noun - the fact of having committed an offense