Scrabble word: GUILTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUILTY exist?
Definitions of GUILTY in dictionaries:
- adj - responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act
- adj - showing a sense of guilt
- Responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act; deserving of blame; culpable: guilty of cheating; the guilty party.
- Adjudged to have committed a crime.
- Suffering from or prompted by a sense of guilt: a guilty conscience.
- adv - worthy of blame for an offense [adj GUILTIER, GUILTIEST] : GUILTILY