Scrabble word: GLUT
Is GLUT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being so overabundant that prices fall
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - supply with an excess of
- To fill beyond capacity, especially with food; satiate.
- To eat or indulge in something excessively.
- verb - to feed or fill to excess
There are 4 letters in GLUT: G L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLUT
Click to search all anagrams of GLUT plus a wildcard: GLUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLUT
Images for GLUT
Lookup in Wiki for GLUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.