Scrabble word: LUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUG exist?
Definitions of LUG in dictionaries:
- noun - ancient Celtic god
- noun - a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- noun - a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- noun - marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back
- verb - carry with difficulty
- verb - obstruct
- A handle or projection used as a hold or support.
- A lug nut.
- A lugsail.
- A projecting part of a larger piece that helps to provide traction, as on a tire or the sole of a boot.
- A copper or brass fitting to which electrical wires can be soldered or otherwise connected.
- A clumsy fool; a blockhead.
- To drag or haul (an object) laboriously.
- To pull or drag with short jerks.
- To cause (an engine, for example) to run poorly or hesitate: If you drive too slowly in third gear, you’ll lug the engine.
- To pull something with difficulty; tug.
- To move along by jerks or as if under a heavy burden.
- To run poorly or hesitate because of strain.
- The act of lugging.
- Something lugged.
- A box for shipping fruit or vegetables.
- verb - to carry or pull with effort
There are 3 letters in LUG: G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUG plus a wildcard: LUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUG
Images for LUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.