Scrabble word: SLUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUG exist?
Definitions of SLUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound
- noun - a counterfeit coin
- noun - an idle slothful person
- noun - an amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped
- noun - a strip of type metal used for spacing
- noun - any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- verb - be idle
- A round bullet larger than buckshot.
- A shot of liquor.
- A small metal disk for use in a vending or gambling machine, especially one used illegally.
- A lump of metal or glass prepared for further processing.
- A strip of type metal, less than type-high and thicker than a lead, used for spacing.
- A line of cast type in a single strip of metal.
- A compositor’s type line of identifying marks or instructions, inserted temporarily in copy.
- The unit of mass that is accelerated at the rate of one foot per second per second when acted on by a force of one pound weight.
- Any of various small, snaillike, chiefly terrestrial gastropod mollusks of the genus Limax and related genera, having a slow-moving elongated body with no shell or only a flat rudimentary shell on or under the skin.
- The smooth, soft larva of certain insects, such as the sawfly.
- A slimy mass of aggregated amoeboid cells from which the sporophore of a cellular slime mold develops.
- A sluggard.
- A hard, heavy blow, as with the fist or a baseball bat.
- verb - to strike heavily
There are 4 letters in SLUG: G L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUG plus a wildcard: SLUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUG
Images for SLUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.