Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNGS exist?
Definitions of LUNGS in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two saclike respiratory organs in the chest of vertebrates
- n - a respiratory organ
There are 5 letters in LUNGS: G L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNGS plus a wildcard: LUNGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUNGS
- lungs - spirometry
- Oxford Education - Free Pictures - lungs
- lungs 257x300 Fascinating lungs
- Respiratory anatomy drawing shows right lung with upper middle and ...
- This is a picture of the lungs and nearby tissues.
- for your lungs to use.
- ... Habits Fitness Exercises Healthy lungs Tips - Surely will help you
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.