Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUG exist?
Definitions of SNUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small secluded room
- adj - offering safety
- adj - fitting closely but comfortably
- adj - well and tightly constructed
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- Comfortably sheltered; cozy.
- Closely secured and well built; compact: a snug little sailboat.
- Close-fitting: a snug jacket.
- Offering freedom from financial worry: a snug living.
- To make snug or secure.
- A very small private room in a pub.
- adj - warmly comfortable
There are 4 letters in SNUG: G N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUG plus a wildcard: SNUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUG
Images for SNUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.