Scrabble word: SNUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUG exist?
Definitions of SNUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small secluded room
- adj - offering safety
- adj - fitting closely but comfortably
- adj - well and tightly constructed
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- Comfortably sheltered; cozy.
- Closely secured and well built; compact: a snug little sailboat.
- Close-fitting: a snug jacket.
- Offering freedom from financial worry: a snug living.
- To make snug or secure.
- A very small private room in a pub.
- adj - warmly comfortable