Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUNGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNGS exist?
Definitions of DUNGS in dictionaries:
- noun - fecal matter of animals
- verb - fertilize or dress with dung
- verb - defecate
- v - to fertilize with manure
There are 5 letters in DUNGS: D G N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNGS plus a wildcard: DUNGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUNGS
- dungs DMV-D 508011
- dungs BM 762
- dungs Gas Multiblockdungs Gas Multiblock Exporterdungs Gas ...
- ... control pneumatic gas-air control. 2-3 stage oil operation - dungs
- Worcester Pressure Switch Air dungs LGW3 C3 6658PA Part No ...
- dungs Pressure Regulator FRNG DIN 3380
- Combustion Control dungs Air Pressure Switch LGW3 A4
- dungs OIL LIFTER SP-32-01-20 (HIGH FLOW)
- Gas Valve. dungs BM771SL-040. 87161567660
- dungs VPS50404 (221327) 110VAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.