Scrabble word: DUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUG exist?
Definitions of DUG in dictionaries:
- noun - an udder or breast or teat
- noun - the site of an archeological exploration
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - a small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
- noun - the act of digging
- noun - the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- An udder, breast, or teat of a female animal.
- noun - the teat or udder of a female mammal
There are 3 letters in DUG: D G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUG plus a wildcard: DUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUG
3 letter words
Images for DUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.