Is DUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - an udder or breast or teat
- verb - turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- verb - create by digging
- verb - work hard
- verb - remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- verb - thrust down or into
- verb - remove the inner part or the core of
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- An udder, breast, or teat of a female animal.
- noun - the teat or udder of a female mammal
There are 3 letters in DUG: D G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUG, to go: DUG?
Rearrange the letters in DUG and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of DUG
Contextual use of DUG
What's nearby DUG
Lookup in Wiki for DUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUG"