Scrabble word: DUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUG exist?
Definitions of DUG in dictionaries:
- noun - an udder or breast or teat
- verb - turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- verb - create by digging
- verb - work hard
- verb - remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- verb - thrust down or into
- verb - remove the inner part or the core of
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- An udder, breast, or teat of a female animal.
- noun - the teat or udder of a female mammal
There are 3 letters in DUG: D G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUG plus a wildcard: DUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUG
3 letter words
Images for DUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.