Scrabble word: DRUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUG exist?
Definitions of DRUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- verb - administer a drug to
- verb - use recreational drugs
- A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
- Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.
- A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
- A chemical or dye.
- To administer a drug to.
- To poison or mix (food or drink) with a drug.
- To stupefy or dull with or as if with a drug: drugged with sleep.
- verb - to affect with a drug (a medicinal substance)
There are 4 letters in DRUG: D G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUG plus a wildcard: DRUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUG
Images for DRUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.