Scrabble word: DRUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUG exist?
Definitions of DRUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- verb - administer a drug to
- verb - use recreational drugs
- A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
- Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.
- A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
- A chemical or dye.
- To administer a drug to.
- To poison or mix (food or drink) with a drug.
- To stupefy or dull with or as if with a drug: drugged with sleep.
- verb - to affect with a drug (a medicinal substance)