Scrabble word: GOURD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOURD exist?
Definitions of GOURD in dictionaries:
- noun - bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
- noun - any of numerous inedible fruits with hard rinds
- noun - any vine of the family Cucurbitaceae that bears fruits with hard rinds
- Any of several trailing or climbing plants related to the pumpkin, squash, and cucumber and bearing fruits with a hard rind.
- The fruit of such a plant, often of irregular and unusual shape.
- The dried and hollowed-out shell of one of these fruits, often used as a drinking utensil.
- noun - a hard-shelled fruit
There are 5 letters in GOURD: D G O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOURD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOURD plus a wildcard: GOURD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOURD
Images for GOURD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.