Scrabble word: DOUR
Is DOUR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOUR in dictionaries:
- adj - stubbornly unyielding
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- Marked by sternness or harshness; forbidding: a dour, self-sacrificing life.
- Sternly obstinate; unyielding: a dour determination.
- adv - showing a brooding ill humor or resentment [adj -LENER, -LENEST] : SULLENLY
There are 4 letters in DOUR: D O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUR
Click to search all anagrams of DOUR plus a wildcard: DOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUR
Images for DOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.