Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUR exist?
Definitions of DOUR in dictionaries:
- adj - stubbornly unyielding
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- Marked by sternness or harshness; forbidding: a dour, self-sacrificing life.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_G.
- Sternly obstinate; unyielding: a dour determination.
- adv - showing a brooding ill humor or resentment [adj -LENER, -LENEST] : SULLENLY
There are 4 letters in DOUR: D O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUR plus a wildcard: DOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUR
Images for DOUR
- Filedour Festival.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Festival de musique de dour 2009 la Plaine de la Machine Feu ...
- Gordon Brown has been described as a disgruntled dour Scot who ...
- dour Festival-Nieuwe Namen
- dour festival2012 - Scrap du vendredi entre copines
- Premiers bilans dernires impressions de dour frontstage
- dour Festival 2011 Deel 2
- dour ambiance et insolites en photos (1) - Lavenir.net
- Projet de rnovation du Belvdre de dour
- Souvenir de dour... _____Juste Mon Regard_____
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.