Scrabble word: PROUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROUD exist?
Definitions of PROUD in dictionaries:
- adj - feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth
- adj - having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- Feeling pleasurable satisfaction over an act, a possession, a quality, or a relationship by which one measures one’s stature or self-worth: proud of one’s child; proud to serve one’s country.
- Occasioning or being a reason for pride: “On January 1, 1900, Americans and Europeans greeted the twentieth century in the proud and certain belief that the next hundred years would make all things possible” (W.
- Feeling or showing justifiable self-respect.
- Filled with or showing excessive self-esteem.
- Of great dignity; honored: a proud name.
- Majestic; magnificent: proud alpine peaks.
- These adjectives mean filled with or marked by a high opinion of oneself and disdain for what one views as being unworthy.
- adv - having or displaying pride [adj PROUDER, PROUDEST] : PROUDLY
There are 5 letters in PROUD: D O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROUD plus a wildcard: PROUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROUD
Images for PROUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.