Scrabble word: POD
In which Scrabble dictionary does POD exist?
Definitions of POD in dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
- noun - a group of aquatic mammals
- noun - a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
- verb - take something out of its shell or pod
- verb - produce pods, of plants
- A dehiscent fruit of a leguminous plant such as the pea.
- A dry, several-seeded, dehiscent fruit.
- A protective covering that encases the eggs of some insects and fish.
- A streamlined external housing that encloses engines, machine guns, or fuel.
- A detachable compartment on a spacecraft for carrying personnel or instrumentation.
- Something resembling a pod, as in compactness.
- To bear or produce pods.
- To remove (seeds) from a pod.
- A school of marine mammals, such as seals, whales, or dolphins.
- The lengthwise groove in certain boring tools such as augers.
- The socket for holding the bit in a boring tool.
- verb - to produce seed vessels
There are 3 letters in POD: D O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POD plus a wildcard: POD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POD
Images for POD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.