Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOD exist?
Definitions of PLOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of walking with a slow heavy gait
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- To move or walk heavily or laboriously; trudge: “donkeys that plodded wearily in a circle round a gin” (D.
- To trudge along or over.
- The act of moving or walking heavily and slowly.
- The sound made by a heavy step.
- v - to walk heavily
There are 4 letters in PLOD: D L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOD plus a wildcard: PLOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOD
Images for PLOD
- Coloring picture of Mr plod policeman
- - Punica
- Aoka paprikov okurka - jak ji jst a pstovat - Uitkov ...
- FoodnSport Fruit Fruit More Fruit ... and Fruitarianism
- 3. . ...
- Podle britskch lka lidsk plod do 24 tdn nect bolest ...
- Tech World Adobe Launches a New Media Player
- Neoplojeni plod - Wikipedija prosta enciklopedija
- plod (medicina) - Wikipedija prosta enciklopedija