Scrabble word: PLOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOD exist?
Definitions of PLOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of walking with a slow heavy gait
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- To move or walk heavily or laboriously; trudge: “donkeys that plodded wearily in a circle round a gin” (D.
- To trudge along or over.
- The act of moving or walking heavily and slowly.
- The sound made by a heavy step.
- verb - to walk heavily
There are 4 letters in PLOD: D L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOD plus a wildcard: PLOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOD
Images for PLOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.