Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLD exist?
Definitions of OLD in dictionaries:
- noun - past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adj - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- adj - of long duration
- adj - (used for emphasis) very familiar
- adj - skilled through long experience
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used informally especially for emphasis)
- adj - of a very early stage in development
- adj - just preceding something else in time or order
- Having lived or existed for a relatively long time; far advanced in years or life.
- Relatively advanced in age: Pamela is our oldest child.
- Made long ago; in existence for many years: an old book.
- Of or relating to a long life or to people who have had long lives: a ripe old age.
- Having or exhibiting the physical characteristics of age: a prematurely old face.
- Having or exhibiting the wisdom of age; mature: a child who is old for his years.
- Having lived or existed for a specified length of time: She was 12 years old.
- Belonging to a remote or former period in history; ancient: old fossils.
- Belonging to or being of an earlier time: her old classmates.
- Often Old.
- Being the earlier or earliest of two or more related objects, stages, versions, or periods.
- Having become slower in flow and less vigorous in action.
- Having become simpler in form and of lower relief.
- Exhibiting the effects of time or long use; worn: an old coat.
- Known through long acquaintance; long familiar: an old friend.
- Skilled or able through long experience; practiced.
- Often ol’ (ol).
- Used as an intensive: Come back any old time.
- Used to express affection or familiarity: Good ol’ Sam.
- See Usage Note at <A href="AHD3_E.
- Old people considered as a group.
- Former times; yore: in days of old.
- adj - living or existing for a relatively long time
- n - an individual of a specified age
There are 3 letters in OLD: D L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OLD plus a wildcard: OLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLD
Images for OLD
- Roundup old West Town
- 100 years old Japanese Woman photos HD
- ... old man of around 75 so the characters have to sound very different
- old Pictures
- RUDDERFISH by Drew Ginn old Man Time
- Paper borders PPT Backgrounds for Powerpoint templates Paper borders ...
- old Paper PSD by TLMedia on deviantART
- CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE HOOF N HOLLER SITE
- High Quality old Paper Photoshop Textures
- An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a Curse ...