Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLD exist?
Definitions of OLD in dictionaries:
- noun - past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adj - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- adj - of long duration
- adj - (used for emphasis) very familiar
- adj - skilled through long experience
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used informally especially for emphasis)
- adj - of a very early stage in development
- adj - just preceding something else in time or order
- Having lived or existed for a relatively long time; far advanced in years or life.
- Relatively advanced in age: Pamela is our oldest child.
- Made long ago; in existence for many years: an old book.
- Of or relating to a long life or to people who have had long lives: a ripe old age.
- Having or exhibiting the physical characteristics of age: a prematurely old face.
- Having or exhibiting the wisdom of age; mature: a child who is old for his years.
- Having lived or existed for a specified length of time: She was 12 years old.
- Belonging to a remote or former period in history; ancient: old fossils.
- Belonging to or being of an earlier time: her old classmates.
- Often Old.
- Being the earlier or earliest of two or more related objects, stages, versions, or periods.
- Having become slower in flow and less vigorous in action.
- Having become simpler in form and of lower relief.
- Exhibiting the effects of time or long use; worn: an old coat.
- Known through long acquaintance; long familiar: an old friend.
- Skilled or able through long experience; practiced.
- Often ol’ (ol).
- Used as an intensive: Come back any old time.
- Used to express affection or familiarity: Good ol’ Sam.
- Old people considered as a group.
- Former times; yore: in days of old.
- adj - living or existing for a relatively long time
- noun - an individual of a specified age
There are 3 letters in OLD: D L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OLD plus a wildcard: OLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLD
Images for OLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.