Scrabble word: LOUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOUD exist?
Definitions of LOUD in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity
- adj - tastelessly showy
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adv - with relatively high volume
- Characterized by high volume and intensity.
- Producing sound of high volume and intensity.
- Clamorous and insistent: loud denials.
- Having offensively bright colors: a loud necktie.
- Having an offensively strong odor.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by or producing great volume and often disagreeable intensity of sound”: loud trumpets; earsplitting shrieks; stentorian tones; strident, screeching brakes.
- adj - strongly audible