Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COULD
In which Scrabble dictionary does COULD exist?
Definitions of COULD in dictionaries:
- Used to indicate ability, possibility, or permission in the past: I could run faster then.
- Used with hypothetical or conditional force: If we could help, we would.
- Used to indicate tentativeness or politeness: I could be wrong.
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 5 letters in COULD: C D L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COULD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COULD plus a wildcard: COULD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COULD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COULD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.