Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOUDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOUDY exist?
Definitions of CLOUDY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking definite form or limits
- adj - full of or covered with clouds
- adj - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- Full of or covered with clouds; overcast.
- Of or like a cloud or clouds.
- Marked with indistinct masses or streaks: cloudy marble.
- Not transparent, as certain liquids.
- Open to more than one interpretation.
- Not clearly perceived or perceptible.
- Troubled; gloomy.
- adv - overcast with clouds [adj CLOUDIER, CLOUDIEST] : CLOUDILY
There are 6 letters in CLOUDY: C D L O U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOUDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOUDY plus a wildcard: CLOUDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOUDY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOUDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.