Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLD exist?
Definitions of COLD in dictionaries:
- noun - a mild viral infection involving the nose and respiratory passages (but not the lungs)
- noun - the absence of heat
- noun - the sensation produced by low temperatures
- adj - having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration
- adj - extended meanings
- adj - having lost freshness through passage of time
- adj - (color) giving no sensation of warmth
- adj - marked by errorless familiarity
- adj - lacking originality or spontaneity
- adj - so intense as to be almost uncontrollable
- adj - sexually unresponsive
- adj - without compunction or human feeling
- adj - feeling or showing no enthusiasm
- adj - unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication
- adj - of a seeker
- adj - lacking the warmth of life
- Having a low temperature.
- Having a temperature lower than normal body temperature.
- Feeling no warmth; uncomfortably chilled.
- Marked by deficient heat: a cold room.
- Being at a temperature that is less than what is required: cold oatmeal.
- Chilled by refrigeration or ice: cold beer.
- Lacking emotion; objective: cold logic.
- Having no appeal to the senses or feelings: a cold decor.
- Not affectionate or friendly; aloof: a cold person; a cold nod.
- Exhibiting or feeling no enthusiasm: a cold audience; a cold response to the new play; a concert that left me cold.
- Devoid of sexual desire; frigid.
- Designating a tone or color, such as pale gray, that suggests little warmth.
- Having lost all freshness or vividness through passage of time: dogs attempting to catch a cold scent.
- Marked by or sustaining a loss of body heat: cold hands and feet.
- Appearing to be dead; unconscious.
- Dead: was cold in his grave.
- Marked by unqualified certainty or sure familiarity.
- So intense as to be almost uncontrollable: cold fury.
- To an unqualified degree; totally: was cold sober.
- With complete finality: We turned him down cold.
- Without advance preparation or introduction: took the exam cold and passed; walked in cold and got the new job.
- Relative lack of warmth.
- The sensation resulting from lack of warmth; chill.
- A condition of low air temperature; cold weather: went out into the cold and got a chill.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by a low or an extremely low temperature”: cold air; an arctic climate; a chilly day; cool water; a frigid room; a frosty morning; gelid seas; glacial winds; icy hands.
- adj - having little or no warmth
- n - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 4 letters in COLD: C D L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLD plus a wildcard: COLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLD
Images for COLD
- ... with the effiency of your Heating during the cold Cleveland winter
- cold Nature Wallpaper
- cold morning with a warm smile Love & Other MADNESS
- cold island -Nature Pictures
- cold Snap Leads to More cold Weather Payments - Citizens Advice Bureau
- If you like the cold you can also try to make some ice sculptures .
- Download cold Ice Water Wallpaper
- cold frozen eye in the myriads of sparkling splits of ice is ...
- Its cold Outside Winter Snow Wallp long goodbye
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.