Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOUD exist?
Definitions of CLOUD in dictionaries:
- noun - any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
- noun - a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
- noun - out of touch with reality
- noun - a cause of worry or gloom or trouble
- noun - suspicion affecting your reputation
- noun - a group of many things in the air or on the ground
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - billow up in the form of a cloud
- verb - make gloomy or depressed
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make less clear
- verb - colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- verb - make milky or dull
- A visible body of very fine water droplets or ice particles suspended in the atmosphere at altitudes ranging up to several miles above sea level.
- A mass, as of dust, smoke, or steam, suspended in the atmosphere or in outer space.
- A large moving body of things in the air or on the ground; a swarm: a cloud of locusts.
- Something that darkens or fills with gloom.
- A dark region or blemish, as on a polished stone.
- Something that obscures.
- Suspicion or a charge affecting a reputation.
- A collection of charged particles: an electron cloud.
- To cover with or as if with clouds: Mist clouded the hills.
- To make gloomy or troubled.
- To obscure: cloud the issues.
- To become cloudy or overcast: The sky clouded over.
- Imaginary; unreal; fanciful.
- verb - to cover with clouds (masses of visible vapor)
There are 5 letters in CLOUD: C D L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOUD plus a wildcard: CLOUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOUD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.