Scrabble word: CUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUD exist?
Definitions of CUD in dictionaries:
- noun - food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- Food regurgitated from the first stomach to the mouth of a ruminant and chewed again.
- Something held in the mouth and chewed, such as a quid of tobacco.
- noun - a portion of food to be chewed again
There are 3 letters in CUD: C D U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUD plus a wildcard: CUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUD
3 letter words
Images for CUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.