Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUD exist?
Definitions of SCUD in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale)
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - run before a gale
- To run or skim along swiftly and easily: dark clouds scudding by.
- To run before a gale with little or no sail set.
- The act of scudding.
- Wind-driven clouds, mist, or rain.
- A gust of wind.
- Ragged low clouds, moving rapidly beneath another cloud layer.
- v - to run or move swiftly
There are 4 letters in SCUD: C D S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUD plus a wildcard: SCUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUD
Images for SCUD
- Filescud Launcher.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- False Flag scud Missile Attacks Circa 1991 Something Similar Circa ...
- Filescud 2.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The specimen is a scud
- TEL AVIV [WorldTribune] A scud missile base has been detected near ...
- scud B Missile Asia Security Watch
- Filescud TEL launch.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- UW-Milwaukee Field Station - scud
- The anti-scuds of Sports Scouting - Defensive Ends ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.