Scrabble word: SCUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUD exist?
Definitions of SCUD in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale)
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - run before a gale
- To run or skim along swiftly and easily: dark clouds scudding by.
- To run before a gale with little or no sail set.
- The act of scudding.
- Wind-driven clouds, mist, or rain.
- A gust of wind.
- Ragged low clouds, moving rapidly beneath another cloud layer.
- verb - to run or move swiftly